Sunday, January 8, 2017

Have you noticed His hand in your life?

Dear Sisters,
I have just been thinking of the little ways the Lord shows us that He loves us and cares about us from day to day.   We had a little experience on Saturday that made me feel like he was truly aware of me.

My oldest is starting at a new school this week that requires a uniform.  We spent almost our entire Saturday searching seven different stores looking for uniform clothing with little or no success.  We were discouraged, and before we went into the last store, I suggested we say a little prayer.  We almost felt embarrassed to pray over something to temporal, but we're told to "pray over our flocks and fields," so I figured it was ok.  Unfortunately, again we were disappointed to come out empty-handed.  We returned home in a bit of frustration, and then minutes after our return, a sweet sister in our ward showed up with a huge bag full of uniform clothing her girls had grown out of that was just what we were looking for.  I know it maybe seems like a small coincidence, but I felt like the Lord really heard our prayers and blessed us with what we needed.  I was grateful for this sweet sister allowing herself to be an instrument in His hands.

Have you noticed his hand in your life today?  If you look, you will see how often he tries to show his love and concern for you.  I know he loves and cares about you.  I hope you feel it this week.
Sincerely,
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment